Thank you for submitting your Summer@Eastman registration materials.
Here’s what will happen next:
- We will review your registration and contact you if we have questions, then forward your application to the Eastman Registrar’s Office for processing.
- Andrea Schuler, Summer@Eastman Program Coordinator, will email you to confirm receipt of your registration. Please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book to ensure that messages from our office are sent to your Inbox and not to a spam folder–we want to be able to reach you! If you have not received a confirmation email within a few days of sending your registration, check your spam folder; if you don’t find the confirmation email, contact the Summer@Eastman office.
- Once your registration has been processed, we will create your University of Rochester student account and issue you a UR Student ID number. You will need to complete steps in UR Student to set up your student account (instructions will be provided).
- Billing notifications will be sent automatically via email from the UR Bursar’s Office when charges are assessed for Summer term (this usually happens in mid-May). Information about payment options can be found here. No payment is required until you receive a bill notification.
- Courses will be confirmed when required enrollment has been reached. We will notify students about course confirmation/cancellation as soon as a decision has been made (but no later than May 20, 2024); please do not purchase any non-refundable travel tickets until your course has been confirmed. Full refunds will be issued for any canceled courses.