Thank you for submitting your Summer@Eastman registration materials.
Here’s what will happen next:
- We will review your registration and contact you if we have questions.
- The Eastman Registrar’s Office will process your registration, create your University of Rochester student account, and issue you a UR Student ID number (this may take a few days to a week—don’t panic; we’ll hold your spot in class in the meantime).
- Once your UR student account and ID number have been established, we will email your invoice and payment information (including online credit card payment options).
- Payment is required to complete your registration.
- Courses will be confirmed when required enrollment has been reached (but no later than June 19, 2020). We will notify students about course confirmation/cancellation as soon as a decision has been made. Full refunds will be issued for any canceled courses.
Students who will be under age 18 as of June 28, 2020 are also required to sign our Online Code of Conduct agreement. We will email this form to you once your course has been confirmed.