Thank you for submitting your Summer@Eastman registration materials.
Here’s what will happen next:
- We will review your registration and contact you if we have questions, then forward your application to the Eastman Registrar’s Office for processing.
- Andrea Schuler, Summer@Eastman Program Coordinator, will email you to confirm receipt of your registration. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your email address book to ensure that messages from our office are sent to your Inbox and not to a spam folder–we want to be able to reach you! If you have not received a confirmation email within a few days of sending your registration, check your spam folder; if you don’t find the confirmation email, contact the Summer@Eastman office.
- Once your registration has been processed, we will create your University of Rochester student account and issue you a UR Student ID number. You will need to complete additional steps in UR Student to initialize your student account (instructions will be provided).
- Billing notifications will be sent automatically via email from the UR Bursar’s Office when charges are assessed for Summer term (this usually happens in mid-May). Information about payment options can be found here. No payment is required until you receive a bill notification.
- Courses will be confirmed when required enrollment has been reached. We will notify students about course confirmation/cancellation as soon as a decision has been made (but no later than May 19, 2023); please do not purchase any non-refundable travel tickets until your course has been confirmed. Full refunds will be issued for any canceled courses.
Students who will be under age 18 as of June 26, 2023 attending in-person programs are also required to complete and submit additional forms (Medical Authorization Form, Permission/Code of Conduct/Extended Campus Form) before classes begin. We will contact registered minor students and parents/guardians about these forms when they are available.
(Please note: Students under age 18 who are registering for ONLINE courses only do not need to submit these additional forms.)