CURRENT EASTMAN STUDENTS:
- All Graduate Courses:
- Please sign up for courses through the Registrar’s Office.
- Applied Music & Composition Lessons:
- Please email Dr. Sylvie Beaudette at: email@example.com before registering.
- Doctoral Comprehensive Examinations:
- Please contact the Graduate Office by May 1, 2019 before registering.
- Independent Studies:
- Please contact the Graduate Office before registering.
- Summers-Only Music Education Students:
- Please confirm program of study with Dr. Alden Snell at firstname.lastname@example.org before registering.
- First-year Summers-Only students must take placement exams for Music History and Theory (June 23, 2019) before registering for history and theory courses.
IMPORTANT: Before applying, please contact the faculty member who teaches the course you’re interested in. S/he will determine if the level of the course is appropriate for you. Once approval has been granted, please email Summer@Eastman Director Dr. Sylvie Beaudette at email@example.com to proceed with your registration.