CURRENT EASTMAN STUDENTS:
- All Graduate Courses:
- Please sign up for courses through UR Student (Summer registration opens March 1, 2021).
- Applied Music & Composition Lessons:
- Please email Dr. Sylvie Beaudette at: firstname.lastname@example.org before registering.
- Doctoral Comprehensive Examinations:
- Please contact the Graduate Office by May 1, 2021 before registering.
- Independent Studies:
- Please contact the Graduate Office before registering.
- Summers-Only Music Education Students:
- Please confirm program of study with Dr. Alden Snell at email@example.com before registering.
- First-year Summers-Only students must take placement exams for Music History and Theory (June 2021) before registering for history and theory courses.
IMPORTANT: Before applying, please contact the faculty member who teaches the course you’re interested in. S/he will determine if the level of the course is appropriate for you. Once approval has been granted, please email Summer@Eastman Director Dr. Sylvie Beaudette at firstname.lastname@example.org to proceed with your registration.