IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are applying for The Artistic Flutist: Bonita Boyd International Flute Masterclass, Eastman Cello Institute, Eastman Summer Horn Institute, Eastman Summer Trombone Institute, Eastman Summer Trumpet Institute, or the Summer Organ Academy, an audition is required before you can register. Please DO NOT register until you have been accepted to the program.
Complete and submit our online registration form (linked below). You can save the form without submitting and return at a later time if needed.
2023 Summer Registration Form
- All students NOT currently enrolled in an Eastman degree program must provide a current music résumé. If you need help putting a music résumé together, you can use this template as a guide. Upload your résumé in PDF format using the uploader in the online registration form.
- Students registering for non-performance courses: please upload a short letter telling us about yourself and your general experience with music. We want to know about you! No recommendation letter or repertoire list is required.
Supporting documents, letters of recommendation, and other files can be sent to our office using the uploader in the online registration form or by using Summer@Eastman’s secure online dropbox. (If you have already sent these documents as part of your audition, you do not need to send them again, unless we have asked you for more information.) Click here to submit files using Summer@Eastman’s secure online dropbox.
- Additional Forms for students under age 18:
Students attending in-person programs who will be under age 18 as of June 26, 2023 are also required to sign and return our Medical Authorization Form and Permissions and Code of Conduct Form before participating in Summer@Eastman programs. Students under age 18 who are registered for online programs only must sign and return our Online Etiquette form. We will contact registered students and parents/guardians when these forms are available.
- To forward forms, recommendation letters, or other materials in support of your registration after you’ve submitted the online form, you may:
- Click here to upload documents to the secure Summer@Eastman online dropbox
- Email documents to the Summer@Eastman office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send anything by postal mail. Be sure to include the student name on all sent files.
Andrea Schuler, Summer@Eastman Program Coordinator, will email you to confirm receipt of your registration. Please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book to ensure that messages from our office are sent to your Inbox and not to a spam folder–we want to be able to reach you!
If you have not received a confirmation email within a few days of sending your registration, check your spam folder; if you don’t find the confirmation email, contact the Summer@Eastman office.
Billing notifications will be sent automatically via email from the UR Bursar’s Office when charges are assessed for Summer term (this usually happens in late spring). No payment is required until you receive a bill notification.
Payment information and instructions can be foundhere. If you must pay with a method other than those listed above, please contact the Summer@Eastman office: email Andrea Schuler, Summer@Eastman Program Coordinator, at: email@example.com.
Courses will be confirmed when required enrollment has been reached. We will notify students about course confirmation/cancellation as soon as a decision has been made. Full refunds will be issued for any canceled courses.
Applications must be received by May 15, 2023; however, some programs fill up quickly, so apply early!