Complete and submit our online registration form (linked below). You can save the form without submitting and return at a later time if needed.
- All students not currently enrolled in an Eastman degree program must provide a current music résumé. If you need help putting a music résumé together, you can use this template as a guide. Upload your résumé in PDF format using the uploader in the online registration form.
- Students registering for non-performance courses: please upload a short letter telling us about yourself and your general experience with music. We want to know about you! No recommendation letter or repertoire list is required.
Supporting documents, letters of recommendation, and other files can be sent to our office using the uploader in the online registration form or by using Summer@Eastman’s secure online dropbox. Click here to submit files using Summer@Eastman’s secure online dropbox.
- Additional Forms for students under age 18:
Students under age 18 who are registered for online programs must sign and return our Online Etiquette form. We will contact registered students and parents/guardians when this form is available.
- To forward forms, recommendation letters, or other materials in support of your registration after you’ve submitted the online form, you may:
- Click here to upload documents to the secure Summer@Eastman online dropbox
- Email documents to the Summer@Eastman office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send anything by postal mail. Be sure to include the student name on all sent files.
I have submitted my registration form and required documents; what’s next?
Andrea Schuler, Summer@Eastman Program Coordinator, will email you to confirm receipt of your registration. Please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book to ensure that messages from our office are sent to your Inbox and not to a spam folder–we want to be able to reach you!
If you have not received a confirmation email within a few days of sending your registration, check your spam folder; if you don’t find the confirmation email, contact the Summer@Eastman office.
Billing notifications will be sent automatically via email from the UR Bursar’s Office when charges are assessed for Summer term (this usually happens in late spring). No payment is required until you receive a bill notification.
Courses will be confirmed when required enrollment has been reached. We will notify students about course confirmation/cancellation as soon as a decision has been made. Full refunds will be issued for any canceled courses.
Applications must be received by May 15, 2024; however, some programs fill up quickly, so apply early!