PLEASE NOTE: This year, the College Board will be mailing APSI materials directly to participants. In order to ensure that you will receive the materials before the course begins, please register by Monday, May 24, 2021.
**Materials shipping is free for addresses in the United States and Canada, but international shipping charges to other countries will be the responsibility of the student (we will bill separately for any shipping costs). Please take this into consideration before registering from an international address.**
1) Register for the course using Summer@Eastman’s online registration form
2) Register for this course on the College Board’s website (required to complete your registration)
3) Payment and course confirmation
4) Registration deadline
1) Register for the course with Summer@Eastman:
- Registration Form:
Complete and submit our online registration form (linked below). You can save the form without submitting and return at a later time if needed.
- All students NOT currently enrolled in an Eastman degree program must provide a current music résumé. Upload your résumé in PDF format using the uploader in the online registration form.
- You will receive an automatic confirmation message with a copy of your submission once your form has been received.
- To submit purchase orders or other materials in support of your registration after you’ve submitted the online form, you may:
- Click here to upload documents to Summer@Eastman’s secure online dropbox
- Email documents to the Summer@Eastman office at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send anything by postal mail at this time, as we are working remotely (due to COVID-19 restrictions) and are not on campus to receive postal mail. Be sure to include the student name on all sent digital files.
2) Register for this course on the College Board’s website (required to complete your registration):
- The College Board maintains its own APSI registration records independently of Summer@Eastman. APSI participants are required to register on the College Board’s website in addition to completing Summer@Eastman’s registration process. (Payments are handled through Summer@Eastman only.)
- All participants must register with Summer@Eastman and with the College Board. (It doesn’t matter which registration happens first—you can do this in either order, as long as you complete both steps.)
- Please visit the course listing on the College Board’s website and complete a brief registration process to sign up. (Click on the red “Register” button at the bottom of the page and follow the instructions.) Be sure to complete all of the registration screens–check the progress guide at the top of each page. You should receive a confirmation email from the College Board once this part of your registration is complete.
- Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
3) Payment and course confirmation:
Billing notifications will be sent automatically via email from the UR Bursar’s Office when charges are assessed for Summer term. No payment is required until you receive a bill notification.
We accept credit card payments, College Board AP Summer Institute Scholarships, purchase orders, and checks. Payments can also be made online via ACH transfer/e-check through UR Student (the University of Rochester’s student account system) once your student account has been created. Information about payment options can be found here.
Courses will be confirmed when required enrollment has been reached. We will notify students about course confirmation/cancellation as soon as a decision has been made. Full refunds will be issued for any canceled courses.
4) Registration deadline:
- PLEASE NOTE: This year, The College Board will be mailing APSI materials directly to participants (we will confirm addresses before materials ship). In order to ensure that you will receive the materials before the course begins, please register by Monday, May 24, 2021.
- Class size is limited to 20 participants. Apply early to guarantee your spot!