1) Register for the course using Summer@Eastman’s online registration form
2) Register for this course through College Board (required to complete your registration)
3) Payment and course confirmation
4) Registration deadline
1) Register for the course with Summer@Eastman:
- Registration Form:
Complete and submit our online registration form (linked below). You can save the form without submitting and return at a later time if needed.
- All students NOT currently enrolled in an Eastman degree program must provide a current CV or music résumé. Upload your résumé in PDF format using the uploader in the online registration form.
- You will receive an automatic confirmation message with a copy of your submission once your form has been received.
- To submit additional materials in support of your registration after you’ve submitted the online form, you may:
- Click here to upload documents to Summer@Eastman’s secure online dropbox
- Email documents to the Summer@Eastman office at: email@example.com
Please do not send anything by postal mail. Be sure to include the student name on all sent files.
Andrea Schuler, Summer@Eastman Program Coordinator, will email you to confirm receipt of your registration. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your email address book to ensure that messages from our office are sent to your Inbox and not to a spam folder–we want to be able to reach you!
If you have not received a confirmation email within a few days of sending your registration, check your spam folder; if you don’t find the confirmation email, contact the Summer@Eastman office.
2) Register for this course through College Board (required to complete your registration):
- College Board maintains its own APSI registration records independently of Summer@Eastman. APSI participants are required to register on the College Board website in addition to completing Summer@Eastman’s registration process. (Payments are handled through Summer@Eastman only.)
- All participants must register with Summer@Eastman and with College Board. (It doesn’t matter which registration happens first—you can do this in either order, as long as you complete both steps.)
- Eastman alumni registering for this course are eligible for a $100 tuition discount. Contact the Summer@Eastman office and provide your class year information to receive the discount code, then enter the code when registering with College Board (below).
- Visit this course’s College Board registration website [link needed] and complete a brief registration process to sign up: click on the yellow “Register for this APSI” button at the top of the page and follow the instructions. Be sure to complete all of the registration screens. You should receive a confirmation email from College Board once this part of your registration is complete.
- If you are registering as a College Board APSI Scholarship recipient, please forward a copy of your award letter to the Summer@Eastman office: email the letter to Andrea Schuler, Summer@Eastman Program Coordinator, at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your scholarship has been confirmed, Summer@Eastman will invoice College Board for your tuition costs (up to the scholarship amount).
- Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
3) Payment and course confirmation:
Billing notifications will be sent automatically via email from the UR Bursar’s Office when charges are assessed for Summer term; this usually happens in May. No payment is required until you receive a bill notification.
Courses will be confirmed when required enrollment has been reached. We will notify students about course confirmation/cancellation as soon as a decision has been made. Full refunds will be issued for any canceled courses.
4) Registration deadline:
- Registration will remain open until June 16, 2023 or until the class has filled.
- Class size is limited to 20 participants. Register early to guarantee your spot!
- A $70 materials charge will be deducted from any cancellation refunds requested after June 18, 2023.